SAP PP/QM Consultant (W/M) - remote
I am currently looking for an SAP PP/QM consultant:
Within a huge transformation program impacting his IT tools, my client is looking for a senior PP/PM consultant REMOTELY.
The PP/QM consultant’s responsibility is
- Train key users and end users on SAP Core Model functionalities
- Be the IT counterpart of the Business Super Key users and Key users
- Work closely with Regional IT for all tasks on their responsibility
- Participate in core model alignment workshops.
- Prepare and conduct localization workshop for local applications
- Contribute in qualifying possible standard solutions with Super Key Users and Key Users on change request for localizations
- Help and assist key users:
- to cleanse and transform the Data according to technical and functional rules
- to populate UDS files for data conversion
- to create Data when not existing in current ERP
- Follow up data conversion activities
- Manage and write functional and technical specification of localizations and interfaces
- Execute IT tests for SAP Core Model functionalities and for new changes requests
- Execute UAT tests prior or with super key users and key users
- Contribute to UAT test by qualifying defects, assigning them to relevant team and bringing to closure
- Define and manage cutover plan set up activities
- Coach end users on the Go live for minimum 2 months
- Have a strong expertise in SAP PP/QM implementation : at least 6 years.
- Ability to lead specific studies / assignments with internal and/or external resources and functions.
- Be a team player with good communication
- Advanced level of English.
100% REMOTE MISSION
starting in May for at least 1 year
If you think you are the right person for the job and have the required experience, please send me an updated CV with your contact details to email@example.com quoting mission reference 7349.
You can also call me at +33 9 80 09 19 11.
Thank you in advance for your feedback and wish you a pleasant day!